Show on display through November 8th.
This year's theme is a tribute to Rob Thielke, star of Vern Fonk commercials which entertained us all for years, who recently passed away after a battle with cancer.
• Work for GLOW SHOW 2015 will be accepted on a first come, first accepted basis. The deadline to apply is September 1st (EXTENDED! PLEASE APPLY!! WE NEED ART!!)
and the deadline for drop off of work is September 29th.
• It is required that pieces be small in dimension, to accommodate as many artists as possible for a fuller, more diverse show. DIMENSIONS (No larger than 25” X 25” or 625 square inches please) If your stuff's too big and won't fit, c'est la vie.
• 2D art is the simplest to display. If you intend to produce work “in the round”, please let us know well ahead of time by including a note on the “notes” section of the application. Get the application at A&C or ask a clerk to email it to you.
• The show will remain on display thru November 8th.
• For the best results under black light, use fluorescent and/or phosphorescent colors in your work. These colors come in many forms: paint, marker, adhesive film, glitter, fabric, plastic etc.
• Your work must be ready for display, with whatever necessary hanging and display hardware attached.
• We don’t sell your work. If you wish to sell your work, you are responsible for making the information available. Interested buyers will have to deal with you the artist directly.
• Participating artists are asked to pick their art up, after the show, no later than November 15th.
The Glow Show is for everyone, including children, so please bear that in mind when choosing your imagery. Artist & Craftsman Supply’s staff does not believe in or support censorship. We just want as many people to feel comfortable visiting our special events as possible.
If you have any questions, call us at 206-545-0091 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org